The Power of Perseverance and Passion

One thing in life is for sure, it's not all rainbows and butterflies.

It seems the more effort and heart I put into my work, the better the results - go figure right? It's easy to tell when I have a passion for something, because working, doesn't really feel like work. There are obviously some days when my motivation feels like it's hiding from me, but perseverance always wins out.

Passion and perseverance often go hand in hand. I've always known passion was important but it was great to be reminded during my internship meeting with the Center for Digital Engagement at EMU and Ann Arbor Spark. Our panelist spoke about launching their careers in digital and how they got to where they are now. A reoccurring theme emerged from each of their stories, and that was the importance of passion in any future endeavors. Without the passion, how can you expect to do your best work at anything?

So, even though people say it time and time again... follow your passion. It's never too silly, unreasonable, or difficult. If you have the right passion, perseverance will come semi-naturally. There will always be work to do, but like I said before, that passion will make it a much easier to accomplish your goals!

Comments

Popular Posts