My Dream

I recently wrote a blog post about perseverance and passion and how it is super important to follow your passion in life no matter what others might think or even what you think because you don’t want to wake up in 40 years and think, “I could have done that, but now it’s too late.”

I’ve always had an inkling that I wanted to work with events, but for some reason, maybe my shy nature or the fear that I would fail, I never really expressed my desire to manage, plan and promote events.

I felt the need to write this blog post because I needed to tell everyone, to make sure that my dreams were out there so that the people in my life can keep me accountable. So I can keep myself accountable and do the things it takes to get to where I want to be. So the people in my life and in my network can help me if they so wish.


My dream is not silly, it is reachable. I know which direction I want to go in, now all I have to do is take my passion and pursue it with a perseverance. Everything I do now professionally, will be to reach my goals.

Comments

Popular Posts